With ethics defining spam as illegal and abusive, the purpose of the argument within the context is how well can spam be delivered to the email recipient and what effect would be within the corporate level and emotional level of the human. As such spamming is wrong in the law concepts but it is necessary in the business context. The perspective of professionalism and the functionalism of the spam barrier which is the ISP and subsequently the client is subject to discussion and further assertion on its effectiveness as both as a policy and a measure. It is hypothetical in context and debatable in the functionalism aspects.
Note: Not all of these variables may be appropriate to every question. Be sure to analyze which are and are not relevant to your specific question.
• Using the PICOT variables that you determined for your question, develop a list of at least 10 keywords that could be used when conducting a literature search to investigate current research pertaining to the question.
Write a 3- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
• A summary of your area of interest Fibromyalgia , an identification of the problem that you have selected, and an explanation of the significance of this problem for nursing practice
• The 5 questions you have generated and a description of how you analyzed them for feasibility
• Your preliminary PICOT question and a description of each PICOT variable relevant to your question
• At least 10 possible keywords that could be used when conducting a literature search for your PICOT question and a rationale for your selections
This Project Assignment is due by Dec 13 2014. It will also be a component of your Portfolio Assignment for this course, which is due by Day 7 of Week 10.